KRENKO GO VROOM THIS TIME IN PROXY!

     Krenko, Mob Boss will always have a place in my heart... My overexerted brain heart. This monster is a mono red deck building standard when it comes to kindred creatures next to elfs. They are both the two sides of the same coin. It's as simple as a krenko deck goes. Get Krenko, make haste, go vroom and swing with all them goblin token suckers! The main krenko combo is this three piece which is Krenko, Mob Boss, a mana producer like Skirk prospector, and Thornbite Staff. When you do the sacrificing, there comes infinite mana and infinite tokens. Don't forget about the adding some damage with goblin bombardment. There's no if's, nor but's for the Krenko must go vroom! 

                 
 

      Running this deck was not going to be an issue per say (typical mono red joke inserted here). Reason being that I'm employed at places that require too much thinking and I just want to relax and play the cards itself. That being said I proxied aggravated assault and the budget version of thornbite staff, Sword of Paruns. Sword of Parun is a more budget friendly version of Staff which I recommend if you want create the budget version of this deck. 

  
AA and Thorn is well over $40 dollars!!! Please proxy if you can't get them.


There's also Combat Celerbrant if you want do another combat phase which you can tap that on the stack for Krenko for more Tokens!! 
Both cards are a $1. Card provide similar ending at significant fraction of the cost.
(insert mono red joke here of not thinking) 

I recommend play testing via proxy and see how ya like it!!!
Thanks for Reading and have a Happy Proxy!





 

Comments

Popular Posts