Welcome To PROXY TIMES!!!!


Welcome to proxy times! where we discuss what cards in the Magic The Gathering can be proxied and what is recommended for anyone new to MTG and some formats!

This just the introduction? Yep! I as a MTG player of 6-7 years (insert 6/7 joke) my goal is give a perspective as an intermediate player and what it means to be in MTG community.

Why do this?

  • Proxy times is about having players be able to play the game, NOT THE WALLET!
  • Not everyone is going to have the money to be able to get cards they need for decks. Most people have a better chance of finding their local library (please support if you can) or office store and print out papers of cards.
  • Show support to proxy artist who make custom art for some of your favorite cards. (Have you seen some custom artist who do proxies?)
  • Because, why not showcase more ideas of people being able to have more people introduce proxy friendly tournaments and meet-ups for people to play test online or in-person?

I don't have much of a mission statement... Just a person enjoys this hobby though affording it is a struggle. Today's economy is a mess and scalpers are a not helping anyone.

I have socials and I stream spontaneously (In the medical field)! Thanks for taking the time to read and enjoy the post.

With this site, Yapping on keyboards seems to work more than over the mic. :)

I do have a business email: botlineart@gmail.com

All my socials are: 

BlueSky: https://bsky.app/profile/bgtazer91.bsky.social

Twitch: www.Twitch.tv/bgtazer91

TikTok: www.tiktok.com/bgtazer91

Instagram: www.Instagram.com/bgtazer91

Comments

Popular Posts